The path to your current location in our website is:
- A+ Research and Writing
- Research and writing skills geared to high school and college students from the Internet Public Library. Includes a step-by-step guide to writing a research paper.
- English Usage, Style & Composition
- Several guides to English usage containing grammar tips, style and word choices, and word formation.
- Elements of Style
- The 1918 edition of the William Strunk, Jr. classic reference book “concentrates attention on the rules of usage and principles of composition most commonly violated.”
- Grammar, Usage and Style
- Links to web sites on grammar from Dictionary.com.
- Guide to grammar and style by Jack Lynch
- A compilation of print and internet resources for English grammar and usage.
Comments and questions may be directed to General Reference Office