The path to your current location in our website is:
New Jersey State Government
- New Jersey State Government Home Page
- This is the basic home page which has its own search engine and an A-Z index of state services.
- Agency phone numbers
- A directory of agency phone numbers.
- Government employees' phone numbers
- A searchable database of government employees' phone numbers.
- Online Licensee Directory
- Directory of professionals licensed in New Jersey.
- Governor's Office
- Agriculture, NJ Dept of
- Banking and Insurance, NJ Dept of
- Children and Families
- Community Affairs NJ Dept of
- Corrections, NJ Dept of
- Education, NJ Dept of
- Environmental Protection, NJ Dept of
- Health & Senior Services, NJ Dept of
- Human Services, NJ Dept of
- Labor and Workforce Development, NJ Dept of
- Law and Public Safety, NJ Dept of
- Military & Veterans Affairs, NJ Dept of
- State, NJ Dept of
- Transportation, NJ Dept of
- Treasury, NJ Dept of the
- New Jersey Legislature
- This site contains legislative and legal materials including the New Jersey Statutes, the 1947 State Constitution, current legislative bills and their status and information on individual legislators. See also our section of links on New Jersey Legal Resources.
- New Jersey Legislature 2012-2013
- Members of the Legislature listed by district or search by name.
- New Jersey Judiciary Homepage
- Includes an overview of the New Jersey court system, recent court opinions and notices to the bar. A useful section of this web site is the Legal Resource Room, which provides a wealth of resources, including:
- New Jersey Court Rules
- From the State Judiciary web site.
- Council on Local Mandates
- The Council of Local Mandates was created "pursuant to an Amendment to the New Jersey Constitution...to resolve disputes regarding whether State laws or rules or regulations constitute unfunded mandates."