The path to your current location in our website is:
Librarians, Faculty and Students
- Association of Research Libraries and Center for Social Media (January 2012). Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Academic and Research Libraries. Washington, DC, American University.
- Brewer, Michael & ALA Office for Information Technology Policy (2008). Fair Use Evaluator.
- Cornell University Copyright Term & Public Domain Guide
- Innovative Copyright: Unique Resources
- Library Law
- National Library of Medicine Copyright Information
- Stanford University Law (SULAW) Concerning Fair Use
- University of Maryland Library on Copyright and Fair Use
Licensing and Permissions
- Cornell University Law School - US Code on Copyright
- Cornell University Law School - US Supreme Court Decisions on Copyright
Copyright for Children
Comments and questions may be directed to General Reference Office